2012年5月7日 星期一

E等公務園解答 答案 多媒體溝通英語(人事局地研中心提供)

多媒體溝通英語(人事局地研中心提供)

單選題
 第1題 I want to mail this package by _______. And insure it for 250 dollars.
(A)special delivery
(B)satisfactory
(C)jet lag

標準答案 A

 第2題 A: I hope everything was ________________. B: Yes. Everything was delicious.
(A)round-trip
(B)satisfactory
(C)slide

標準答案 B

 第3題 Look at this T-shirt. It costs 50 dollars. It's a _________.
(A)on the clock rubberneck
(B) pleasant
(C)steal

標準答案 C

 第4題 Let’s ________ and see if we can find more profitable business this quarter.
(A)brainstorm
(B)meteorologist
(C)meteorologis

標準答案 A

 第5題 A: Would you care for a _______? B: No, thank you.
(A)dessert
(B)brainstorm
(C)fare

標準答案 A

 第6題 POSTAL CLERK:How do you want to send your _______?
ALLEN:By air, please.
(A)package
(B)suit
(C)punishment

標準答案 A

 第7題 I feel _______. I simply can’t find my APAC conference documents.
(A)excited
(B)frustrated
(C)profitable

標準答案 B

 第8題 My company is not going well and I keep hearing rumors about more _____ in other divisions.
(A)downsize
(B)employment
(C) bee

標準答案 A

 第9題 It is ________ everywhere as you are approaching the commercial district on Nantou overpass to Taipei.
(A) bumper-to- bumper
(B) affable
(C)gossip

標準答案 A

 第10題 Someone the big wig will _____.
(A)putting their nose to the grindstone
(B)rubbernecked
(C)jump ship

標準答案 C

 第11題 Do you have any _____ idea to throw the birthday party for Susan?
(A)reservation
(B)particular
(C)pleasant

標準答案 B

 第12題 Hi, Jack. Nice to meet you. Let me__________ you to Linda. She’s the manager of marketing department.
(A) introduce
(B)steal
(C)special delivery

標準答案 A

 第13題 I am really sick of__________. Let’s try something new.
(A)meteorologist
(B)slide
(C)junk food

標準答案 C

 第14題 One of my_________ sports is rock climbing.
(A)reservation
(B)favorite
(C)pleasant

標準答案 B

 第15題 I am going to buy a __________ticket to Japan.
(A)round-trip
(B)on the clock rubberneck
(C)meteorologis

標準答案 A

 第16題 It will be turning thundershower this afternoon, the_________said.
(A)rubberneck
(B)meteorologist
(C)slide

標準答案 B

 第17題 You’d better concentrate on driving. Don’t __________ .
(A)rubberneck
(B)meteorologist
(C)on the clock rubberneck

標準答案 A

 第18題 I’d like to make a ________ for this Sunday at 3:00 P.M.
(A)Slide
(B)Fare
(C)reservation

標準答案 C

 第19題 I just got back from the US last night. I am struggling a bit of ______.
(A) jet lag
(B)round-trip
(C)on the clock rubberneck

標準答案 A

 第20題 Please give me a ______ if you need someone to help you around the office.
(A)ring
(B)look forward to
(C)favorite

標準答案 A

沒有留言:

張貼留言